My Lampowitz flashlight holder was working perfectly. But I couldn’t sleep the night before my first meeting with a big retailer. Something was nagging me big time.
A worrying problem
Ironically the main concept of my invention was it’s greatest weakness. The flashlight was causing a lot of trouble.
- It cost a lot more than the holder.
- Cheap lights had severe functionality problems.
- Extra packaging expenses.
- Battery might go flat during storage.
- All modern machines already have built in lights.
- You don’t really need a flashlight when screwing.
Thoughts were spinning -”What if I just got rid of the problem?”. And I went from bed to my computer, made a scetch of the prototype without the flashlight. Printed it and had a short but good nights sleep.